I believe that a great teacher should be committed to the following:
- Improving the language treasure within the students.
- The Arabic language should be taught academically and teachers should correct the common mistakes as related to that.
- Developing the skills of written and spoken language.
- Teaching students, the language rules and building the skills of composition, analysis and understanding of all components of the language.
- Enabling students with thinking logically through teaching them the skills of connecting the ideas in a logical order.